1. Terms of the chat rules
1.1. By entering the chat, users take on voluntary commitments to unconditionally observe the rules listed below.
1.2. Ignorance of the rules does not exempt from liability for their violations, we strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with them.
2. In the chat is allowed:
2.1. Communicate, share information and discuss any topics, as well as perform any other actions that do not violate p3.
2.2. To suggest improvements in the work of the chat, complain about the poor work of the chat.
3. In the chat are strictly prohibited:
3.1. Fraud and prohibited programs.
- creating fakes;
- it is strictly forbidden to impersonate a representative of the Administration of the project.
3.1.2. Prohibited programs, distribution, use.
- messages containing the distribution, demand and discussion of prohibited programs in the chat.
3.2. Abusive language.
Profanity in any languages, in any encoding, as well as offensive words - are prohibited in all their manifestations!
3.2.1. Open insults
3.2.2. Offensive words
3.3. Discrimination on the basis of racial, national, religious or other grounds / Nationalistic, racial slogans and statements.
3.3.1. Messages calling for any action against other nationalities.
3.3.2. Messages that talk about the superiority of one nation or nation over others.
3.3.3. Messages leading to ethnic, racial hatred and enmity, as well as leading to provoking conflicts on religious grounds.
3.3.4. Promotion of intolerance to any affiliation, as well as the promotion of such actions and statements made by other users.
3.4. Propaganda of violence, weapons, drugs, alcohol and tobacco, etc.
- messages containing propaganda of violence, weapons, advertising and open discussion of any drugs, as well as the promotion of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products, sexually-pornographic messages, including textual anatomical smiles in the chat are prohibited.
3.5. Slander, unfounded accusations (unsubstantiated). Spreading false information.
- accusatory messages
- Dissemination of knowingly false or unverified information.
3.6. It is forbidden to directly and indirectly insult other users in the chat (use literary colloquial words when insulting or rudeness of chat users), to be rude to users and the administration of the chat, to arrange disassembly / clarification of relationships.
3.7. Spam, flood, advertising.
- sending a large number of similar messages within 3 minutes;
3.7.2. Spam / Advertising / Links:
- commercial and non-commercial advertising, as well as discussion of sites, third-party projects not related to the company's projects
- announcements of a private nature, containing proposals for the purchase / sale of title characters, including those containing contact information.
3.7.3. Trolling, flame, the dissemination of personal information.
Trolling - messages of a provocative nature, written with the aim of causing conflicts, disputes, mutual insults.
Trolling / discussion of moderator actions:
- multiple questions to Moderators, asked for a short period of time, in order to impede the work of moderators;
- messages containing discussions about the actions of the Moderator and / or the Administration of the project or disagreement with them.
Spam - advertising of any resource in explicit form.
3.8. Disclosure of personal information:
- messages that disclose any personal information of the participant, Moderator, Project Administration without his consent.
3.9. Threats and insults.
- messages containing direct or indirect death threats in real life, extortion and blackmail.
- insult in any form, humiliation of human dignity and words
3.9.3. Insult Moderator:
- insult of the Moderator, representatives of the Administration or the company
- threats of violence or threats of withdrawal from a moderator’s post.
3.11. Send any messages and comments, post pictures / photos or use nicknames that offend generally accepted standards of morality.
4. Chat is not recommended
4.1. Abuse Caps Lock
4.2. Abuse smiles (for example, send 5 or more messages in a row containing only smiles).
4.3. Send bulk quotes, including cut into pieces in the main chat. If necessary, you can provide a link to the source of information.
4.4. Ignore the chat moderators' warning requests.
5. Administrator rights.
5.1. If the administrator or moderator believes that any user action interferes with other users, he is obliged to warn the user about the inadmissibility of such behavior.
5.2. If the user has not listened to the recommendation, he can be blocked for any period that the administrator or moderator deems fair.
5.3. In the event of flood or spam detection, the moderator or the chat administrator has the right to remove the user's messages from the chat.
5.4. The user can appeal against the moderator's actions in a special forum topic, after which, according to the rules of the moderators and administrators, the relevant decision will be made.
Rules of behavior / work in the chat for moderators / administrators, violators. Interpretation of some terms.1. Basic provisions 1.1. Administrators and moderators monitor compliance with the rules of the chat. 1.2. Administrators and moderators must follow the rules of the chat under the threat of deprivation of moderator / administrator rights. 1.3. Administrators and moderators should not justify their actions in chat. 1.4. Chat administrators and moderators should strive to make chatting as comfortable as possible for all participants. 1.5. Administrators and moderators can make independent decisions. 1.6. Chat moderators can advise on general issues of the exchange, but do not provide full technical support. 2. When monitoring compliance with the rules of the chat moderators and administrators can perform the following actions: 2.1. Warning user about the inadmissibility of his behavior. 2.2. Re-warning the user about the inadmissibility of his behavior. 2.3. Delete messages prohibited by p.3. 2. 4. Ban - prohibit the user to access the chat. 3. When issuing a Bana, the moderator or administrator must clearly indicate the violated paragraph of the rules or the reason. Bans without appropriate instructions can be canceled without specifying details. 4. It is forbidden for moderators and administrators to write insults and rudeness towards users in a note to Ban and warnings! 5. The procedure for filing complaints against the actions of moderators and administrators and the procedure for the consideration of these complaints 5.1. Any user can complain about the actions of a moderator or an administrator who does not comply with the rules and interferes with normal chatting. 5.2. The complaint must be left in the appropriate section. 5.3. The complaint must specify the nickname of the moderator or administrator, the actions performed by him. 5.4. The administrator or the main admin (if the complaint goes to the administrator) should consider the complaint and leave your answer in the same thread. 5.5. Foreign messages in this thread are not allowed unless requested by the administrator for the purpose of clarification. 5.6. The decision is final and not subject to appeal.6. The main administrator is always right, the actions of the main administrator are not discussed, the decisions of the main administrator can be reviewed by the creator of the chat.